June 3, 2012 in City
That’s News to you answers
Here are the answers to this week’s newspaper version of That’s News to You.
1. C. It took decades, but the city finally managed to dedicate a street to the slain civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. It’s east of Division and just north of Sprague.
2. D. Romney was a missionary in France, much of the time in Paris.
3. C. The gallery will feature an extensive collection of artifacts of Lincoln.
4. E. This year’s “B” named storm was Beryl.
5. A. The highest number of wins for any driver is four, a record shared by A.J. Foyt, Al Unser and Rick Mears.
On the Web: Now that you’ve had a chance to warm up with the newspaper version of the news quiz, try the interactive online version of That’s News to You at spokesman.com/ newsquiz, and get a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to the Davenport Hotel or a pair of tickets to the Spokane Shock game.
Last week’s winners were Brad Hawkins of Spokane, who won the Davenport gift card, and Lisa Hunt of Coeur d’Alene, who won tickets to Regal Theaters.