Have you been following the news? Here’s your chance to find out. Try the newspaper version of That’s News to You. Then, for a chance to win a $50 gift card to the Davenport Hotel or free tickets to a Spokane Shock game, try our online version at spokesman.com/ newsquiz.
1. The city of Spokane dedicated a new street last week named for what famous American?
A. Charles Lindbergh
B. John F. Kennedy
C. Martin Luther King Jr.
D. Ronald Reagan
E. Henry “Scoop” Jackson
2. As a young man, Mitt Romney spent more than two years as a Mormon missionary in what country?
3. A new gallery in Idaho’s capital will feature an extensive collection of exhibits of what president?
D. Teddy Roosevelt
4. The second tropical storm of the 2012 hurricane season hit the East Coast last week. What was its name?
5. Dario Franchetti won his third Indy 500 race last week, but that’s not a record for a single driver. What’s the record?
Wonder how many you got right? Find answers and last week’s winners on Page B3.
sponsored According to two 2015 surveys, 62 percent of Americans do not have enough savings to handle an unexpected emergency, much less any long-term plans.