• Integrus Architecture promoted Spokane staff members Becky Barnhart, Robert Graper and Tim Graybeal to senior associates.
• Jennifer Crow has been selected to attend the Library of Congress Teaching with Primary Sources Summer Teacher Institute in Washington, D.C. Crow is an instructor at Warden School District in Warden, Wash.
• Gonzaga University hired Kristen Paul as a marketing and recruiting specialist for the Graduate School of Business Administration. She previously worked for Desautel Hege Communications as an account executive and holds a bachelor’s degree in public relations from Gonzaga University.
• Kelly Hopkins has earned certification as a Rape Aggression Defense System instructor. Hopkins is a security officer at North Idaho College.
• Joe Day, Scott Clark and Scott Plumb have been elected to Numerica Credit Union’s board of directors for three-year terms.
• Angela Taes has been promoted by Northwest Farm Credit Services to senior high risk accountant. She joined the company in 2009. The company also promoted Nanette Schrag to senior credit officer.
• The Center of Occupational Health and Education has hired Lorrie Anne Brown as provider relations coordinator. She previously served as program coordinator of the Structured Intensive Multidisciplinary Program and as an administrative assistant to the directors of Therapy Services for St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute.
• Justin Sweeney has been hired as a commercial lines producer for Western States Insurance Agency. He previously worked as a sales and marketing account executive for the Spokane Shock.
• Jack Jaffa and Associates real estate consulting firm has added a cost segregation division to be headed by Martin Harski and jointly based in New York City and Spokane. Harski has worked in the Spokane area for 15 years and has more than 30 years of related experience.
• Harry Sladich has been named a member of the 2012-’15 Destination and Travel Foundation board of trustees. Sladich serves as executive vice president of sales, marketing and distribution for Red Lion Hotels Corp.