The Spokesman-Review invites original letters of no more than 200 words on topics of public interest. Unfortunately, we don’t have space to publish all letters received, nor are we able to acknowledge their receipt. We accept no more than one letter a month from the same writer. Please include your daytime phone number and street address. The Spokesman-Review retains the nonexclusive right to archive and republish any material submitted for publication.
Send letters to:
Letters to the Editor
999 W. Riverside Ave.
Spokane, WA 99201
Recent stories in Opinion
- Jamie Tobias Neely: Journalist recalls kidnapping in Lebanon: “It could have happened to all of us” Sept. 14, 2014
- Smart Bombs: Idaho can’t redefine bigotry Sept. 14, 2014
- Catherine Rampell: Cities take fast, risky track to financial recovery Sept. 14, 2014
- Use Spanish letter Sept. 14, 2014
- Unhappy with I-594 Sept. 14, 2014