Here are the answers to this week’s newspaper edition of That’s News to You.
1. B. Mayor David Condon delivered a handwritten apology in person to Mrs. Zehm at her home.
2. A. The debates, sponsored by the Association of Washington Business and Greater Spokane Incorporated, were held at the Bing.
3. A. The county announced emphasis patrols to crack down on unleashed dogs after numerous complaints and several injuries.
4. C. Middleborough residents voted overwhelmingly at a town hall meeting to impose a fine on public profanity, which has been illegal in the town since 1968 but hasn’t been enforced.
5. D. Multipitcher no-hitters are extremely rare, but they still count. The Mariners used six pitchers in the game against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
On the Web: Now that you’ve had a chance to warm up, try our online version of the quiz at www.spokesman.com/newsquiz, and you might win a prize.
Last week’s winners were Jennifer Neff, of Medical Lake, who won a $50 gift card to the Davenport Hotel, and Janielle Monroe, of Spokane Valley, who won free tickets to AMC Movie Theaters.