MAGGARD, Robert E.
Was born on December 10, 1951, at Sacred Heart Hospital in Spokane and passed away on June 9, 2012, in Spokane Valley, WA.
Bob graduated from East Valley High School in 1970. He served in the Washington Air National Guard. Bob was a NASCAR fan, an avid fisherman and also enjoyed bowling and playing pool.
He is preceded in death by his father Chester E. Maggard; nephew Travis MacFarlane; and best friend, his black lab Spooky.
He is survived by his mother Jean L. Maggard; sisters Carol (Ken) Vierth, Janet (Ken) MacFarlane, Janis (Donald) Goings; brothers Terry (Janel) and Greg (Claire) Maggard; nephews and nieces James and Josh Fowler, Josh, Jared and Brandon Maggard, Sean and Caitlin MacFarlane, Crystal Loomis, Wendy Goings, John and Brittany Taylor; and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins. He also leaves behind his cats Meagan and Joey.
No services will be held at Bob’s request. A private inurnment will be held at Fairmount Memorial Park. There will be a celebration of life gathering for family and friends on Friday, June 29, 2012, 1-4 PM at Birch Tree MHC, 304 S. Conklin Rd., Spokane Valley, WA. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be directed to Hospice of Spokane or SCRAPS.
Community Cremation Service Spokane Valley
13127 E. Sprague, Spokane Valley, WA 99216 509-926-2020
On-line guestbook at: www.CommunityCremationService.com
Subscribe and login to the Spokesman-Review to read and comment on this story
Most read stories
- WSU, Mike Leach face lawsuit over football player’s dismissal …
- Riverside’s Andrea LaJiness Eastern Washington Classified Employee of the Year …
- Citing costs, U.S. House votes to halt additional water spills for salmon …
- Grip on Sports: The M's are making changes, college basketball recruiting may change and the Seahawk …
- Man who died in house fire west of Cheney related to property owner …