If you go: Hoopfest 2012
Most downtown Spokane streets will be converted to basketball courts this weekend, through 10 p.m. Sunday.
• North-south routes will be limited, though access will be maintained on Lincoln, Howard, Bernard, Monroe and Division streets.
• The main grid downtown will be closed to traffic.
• Access will be maintained to the Parkade Parking Garage.
STA Hoopfest shuttle
Spokane Transit operates two Hoopfest shuttle routes that run from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. today and 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday. Shuttles run every 10 minutes all day. Park free in shuttle lots and ride one of two loops. The cost is $1.50 for an all-day pass; bring the exact fare because drivers can’t make change.
• Jefferson Loop: From Third Avenue turn right on Jefferson and follow signs into the parking lot under the freeway.
• Riverpoint Loop: From Interstate 90, take the Hamilton Street exit, turn left at Spokane Falls Boulevard and look for signs to shuttle parking areas.
• For more shuttle information: Visit www.spokanetransit.com/ride-sta/view/ hoopfest-2012/, or call 509-328-RIDE (7433)
Visit spokesman.com/hoopfest throughout the weekend for court locations, brackets, teams, players, tournament news, timely photo galleries and a live feed of Hoopfest Twitter posts.