(15 Years Old)
A love letter to our son,
brother and friend.
You left us too soon and
took your incredible smile
and sparkle. But you left
us with joy, love and pride.
You are our comedian,
team player, and leader.
We love you so much…
Mother, Melissa (Rick) Castens. Father, Mike (Megan) Gunion. Band of Brothers, Ryan (son Logan), Mitchell, William and Coleman Gunion. Grandparents, Dave and Doris Carey, Harley and Penny Gunion and all the numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.
A memorial service will be held March 17th, 2012 3:00 p.m. at the Deer Park Kingdom Hall, 208 Fir Street. Contributions may be made to Nick Gunion Memorial Fund at Banner Bank.
We would like to thank all our family and friends for all of the overwhelming support. We love you!
Subscribe and login to the Spokesman-Review to read and comment on this story
Most read stories
- Park Lodge opens Friday in Spokane’s Kendall Yards …
- After troubling allegations, Oregon officials found ‘insufficient evidence’ in Hart family case in 2 …
- Adult found dead inside home that caught fire west of Cheney …
- Former Gonzaga forward Zach Collins makes impact as Trail Blazers rookie …
- Fewer hunters stretch Washington’s already tight wildlife budget …