That’s News to you answers
Here are the answers to this week’s quiz.
1. A. The court ruled the Sacketts had the right to challenge an EPA order that kept them from building on property they own because the agency contends it’s a wetland.
2. A. Millennials are what sociologists call the current generation of young adults, children of baby boomers. They are sometimes also called Generation Y. Generation X, or echo boomers, is the name for the segment between them and the baby boom.
3. D. County officials hope new land-use rules that limit building in the secondary crash zone will be considered a plus when the Air Force decides where to put the first squadron of KC-46A tankers.
4. C. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush endorsed Romney last week. Barbara Bush has already endorsed him.
5. B. Tebow was traded to the Jets for three future draft picks.
On the Web: Try your hand at our online quiz, at www.spokesman. com/newsquiz. Top entries are put in a drawing for a $50 gift card to the Davenport Hotel, and all entries go in a drawing for two tickets to local movie theaters.
Last week’s winner of the Davenport gift card was Mary Tafuri, of Spokane Valley; winners of tickets to a Spokane Shock game were Joseph Kramarz, of Spokane, and Wes Floyd, of Spokane Valley.