Former Sandpoint resident passed away Tuesday, March 27, 2012 in Spokane.
Funeral services will be conducted 11:00AM, Monday, April 2, 2012 at Coffelt Funeral Chapel, with Pastor Stanley Norman officiating.
Donna was born January 18, 1926 in Lyons, Nebraska the daughter of William and Helen Gallup Andersen. She was raised in Lyons and graduated high school in 1943. She moved to Sandpoint in 1946 and on May 5, 1947 married Eldon “Al” Bader in Thompson Falls, MT. Following Al’s death, she moved to Spokane in 1996.
Donna enjoyed quilting, gardening and was an avid reader.
She is survived by two children: Judy (Brian) McComas of Spokane, Delbert Bader of Sandpoint; two grandchildren: Darrin (Sammie) McComas and Amy (Matt) Tollett, both of Spokane; by four great grandchildren: Maddison, Lakelynn, Jace, and Mackenzie. She was preceded in death by her parents and her brother William K. Andersen.
The family would like to express their deep appreciation to the staffs of Rockwood Kidney Center, Harbor Crest Retirement Center, and 5 North at Sacred Heart Hospital for all their love and kindnesses shown to Donna over the years.
The family suggests memorials to Hospice House of Spokane, 367 E. 7th Ave., Spokane, WA 99202.
Family and friends are invited to sign Donna’s online guest book at
Most read stories
- Billy Graham drew more people to his 1982 Spokane crusade than the population of the city …
- Wiley’s Downtown Bistro leaves the herbal essence behind …
- Spokane-area schools prepare for student walkouts demanding stricter gun control …
- Teen charged in Eagle Creek fire apologizes in court …
- Post Falls Christian school raffles AR-15 rifle amid national controversy …