Here are the answers to this week’s print version of That’s News to You.
1. B. The 2012 Bloomsday finishers shirt is blue.
2. A. Nevada issued licenses to experimental cars from Google that are self-driving; that is, they don’t need a human behind the wheel.
3. D. Forrest Rodgers was executive director of the MAC until he was fired by one of its boards. The former mayor is Dave Rodgers, whose son Brian is married to Cathy McMorris Rodgers.
4. C. There are two groups laying claim to the name Kootenai County Reagan Republicans. The newer of the two filed papers with the Idaho Secretary of State’s office; when the head of the older group called that identity theft, the leader of the newer group said the first group was taking Reagan’s name in vain.
5. E. Hamilton hit four homers in a game against Baltimore.
On the Web: You can take our online version of That’s News to You at spokesman.com/newsquiz and have a chance to win prizes. Top entries go into a drawing for a $50 gift card to the Davenport Hotel, and all entries go into a drawing for tickets to the Spokane Shock’s May 18 game.
Last week’s winners were Brian Donahue, of Spokane, who won the Davenport gift card, and Conrad Kovash, of Spokane, who won two tickets to Regal Theaters.