May 26, 2012 in Washington Voices

Somebody needs you


The goal of Somebody Needs You is to match donors with the specific requests of Spokane-area residents in need.

If you have an item to donate, please contact the social service agency directly.

• Single mother of two needs dressers, twin sheet set, pillows, and full-size bed. Call Andrea at Spokane County Public Defender Office at (509) 477-4889

• Disabled woman in her 50s needs queen-size bed. Call Pakou at Aging and Long-Term Care at (509) 458-2609, ext. 256.

• Pregnant foster youth needs anything for newborn; especially diapers, wipes, baby furniture, toys, childproofing supplies, clothing for baby boy, stroller, car seat, and feeding and bathing supplies. Call Elisa at Volunteers of America at (509) 688-1147.

Thoughts and opinions on this story? Click here to comment >>

Get stories like this in a free daily email