That’s News to you answers
Here are the answers for this week’s That’s News to You quiz.
1. D. Little Debbie is a rival snack brand.
2. C. The USDA and National Agricultural Statistics Service lists 4,400 deaths from coyotes – more than three times the next predator. But most of the 31,500 deaths came from nonpredators, like disease, harsh weather and old age.
3. C. Kansas State was ranked No. 2 until it lost to Baylor. That loss and Oregon’s pushed Notre Dame into the top spot.
4. C. Philip Mezey was named to replace LeRoy Nosbaum as Itron’s CEO.
5. E. Rice is currently the United States ambassador to the United Nations. She’s being criticized by Republicans for her description of the Benghazi consulate attack that killed four.
Now that you’ve warmed up your news sense, try our online version of That’s News to You at spokesman.com/newsquiz. Top scorers could win a $50 gift card to the Davenport Hotel, and every entrant is entered in a drawing for movie tickets.
Last week’s winner: Brian Donahue won a $50 gift card to the Davenport Hotel.