Jocelyn Jeffers headed in a corner kick from Brandi Vega in the 73rd minute to propel the Washington State Cougars (7-3-1, 1-1-1) to a 1-0 victory over the Colorado Buffaloes (7-3-4, 0-2-1) in Pac-12 women’s soccer on Sunday in Boulder, Colo.
WSU keeper Gurveen Clair made five saves to preserve the shutout, including a one-handed deflection on a free kick in the 30th minute.
• Kasey Rubosky scored in the first half and Emma Dolcetti and Heather Johnson found the net 6:23 apart late in the second half to help the Gonzaga Bulldogs (6-5) snap a four-game skid with a 3-0 nonconference win over the visiting Nevada Wolf Pack (4-7-1).
• Megan Trabert scored in the 38th minute and Harley Spier found the net in the 67th minute to guide the Utah Utes (7-2-2, 2-1) to a 2-0 win over the Washington Huskies (8-3-1, 1-2) in Pac-12 play in Salt Lake City.
• Idaho keeper Liz Boyden saved a penalty kick in the second overtime and the Idaho Vandals (3-10-1, 0-1-1) earned a 1-1 tie with the Texas-San Antonio Redhawks (1-7-2, 0-0-2) in WAC action in San Antonio.
• Tiara Pajimola scored in the 56th minute – her sixth goal of the season – to carry the Whitworth Pirates (6-4-1, 6-0-1) to a 1-0 win over the visiting Puget Sound Loggers (5-3-1, 4-1-1) in Northwest Conference play.
• The Portland State Vikings (5-6-1, 3-1) scored three times in the second half and breezed to a 4-0 win over the Eastern Washington Eagles (4-6-2, 1-2-1) in Big Sky Conference play in Hillsboro, Ore.
James Moberg scored 9:54 into the match to propel the Washington Huskies (6-3-1, 1-0) to a 1-0 win over the Oregon State Beavers (5-3-1, 0-1) in Pac-12 action in Seattle.
• Mauricio Diaz De Leon scored in the 71st minute to lift the visiting San Francisco Dons (3-3-2, 1-1) to a 2-1 win over the Gonzaga Bulldogs (4-5, 0-2) in WCC play.
Zach Hamer scored on a penalty kick at 39:11 for GU.
• The Whitworth Pirates (8-0-2, 5-0-1) and visiting Puget Sound Loggers (7-2-2, 4-1-1) played to a 0-0 tie in Northwest Conference action.
Samantha Bricio had 15 kills and Hayley Crone tallied 36 assists to power the No. 3 USC Trojans (14-2, 2-2) to a 26-24, 25-18, 25-20 sweep of the Washington State Cougars (10-6, 0-4) in Pac-12 play in Pullman.
Mead’s Alexis Olgard had six kills and six blocks for USC.