That’s News to you answers
Here are the answers to this week’s newspaper edition of That’s News to You.
1. E. The Sand Creek Byway takes motorists around downtown Sandpoint.
2. D. The old fee was $25 for a five-year license. The new fee is $45 for a five-year license.
3. C. Jacob Keyes, of Spokane, is such a huge fan of the Fighting Irish that he wrote a book called “The Little Gipper’s Welcome to Notre Dame Football.”
4. D. The debate was held at the University of Denver.
5. B. The third part of the baseball Triple Crown is runs batted in.
On the Web: Try our online, interactive version of That’s News to You, where top entries have a chance to win a $50 gift card to the Davenport Hotel, and all entries this week will take part in a drawing for movie theater tickets. You can find it on our website at href=”http://www.spokesman.com/newsquiz”>www.spokesman.com /newsquiz.
Last week’s winners are Amy Lutz, of Spokane, who won a gift card to the Davenport; Tom Clark, of Spokane Valley, who won tickets to the EWU-North Dakota football game; and Kathy Kerman, of Spokane, who won tickets to the Custer Fall Antique and Collectors Sale.