Passed away October 13, 2012 in Spokane Valley, Washington following a hard-fought battle with cancer and its treatment complications. Rob was born to Robert and D. Jean Mueller in Huron, South Dakota, on August 17, 1959. Rob graduated from Lake Roosevelt High School in 1977 and Eastern Washington University in 1981. His career was focused in the lumber/hardware industry, most recently employed by Boise Cascade - Building Materials Division in Spokane. He was an avid sports fan and especially enjoyed being near the water.
Rob is survived by his wife, Laurie; parents, Robert and Jean Mueller; Laurie’s children Keri (John) Gross and Kyle (Marie) Forsberg; grandchildren Katelyn and Nathan Gross; siblings Cathy (Tom) Johnson, Martin (Leeann) Mueller, Mary (Lon) Streib, Mike (Cindy) Mueller, Joe Mueller; numerous nieces and nephews and others will fondly remember the Extraordinary Uncle Rob.
Special thanks to the staff of Cancer Care Northwest, Rockwood Clinic and Valley Hospital.
A Memorial Mass will be held Saturday, October 20, 2012, 11:00 AM, St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, 4521 N. Arden, Otis Orchards, Washington.
Community Cremation Service Spokane Valley
13127 E. Sprague, Spokane Valley, WA 99216 509-926-2020
On-line guestbook at: www.CommunityCremationService.com
Subscribe and login to the Spokesman-Review to read and comment on this story
Most read stories
- Before the falls: Spokane and the history of river cities …
- Early-morning fire ravages Shogun Restaurant in downtown’s east end …
- Shawn Vestal: The barber, the exchange student and Spokane’s “Haircut Uproar” …
- Gun-rights advocates come well-armed to protest …
- Trey Tinsley and Anthony Gordon showcase arms as Crimson beats Gray 34-24 in Washington State spring …