Have an item for Business Beat? Send it to businessbeat@ spokesman.com.
• Jerremy Clark has passed the Professional Traffic Operations Engineer (PTOE) exam. Clark is a transportation engineer with David Evans and Associates Inc. in Spokane.
Payne Financial Group has hired Rhonda Nowak as an account manager for the Employee Benefits Department at the company’s Spokane office. Nowak previously worked for VEBA Services Group, Autoline Auto Brokerage and Guardian Life Insurance.
• Greg Tracy has been named vice president/private banking manager for Columbia Bank’s Spokane wealth management team. Tracy previously served as a business development officer and has 26 years of banking industry experience. In addition, the company has hired Jennifer Jacob as a financial analyst. Jacob has six years’ experience in the banking industry and previously served as a credit analyst at Washington Trust Bank Private Banking.
• Spokane Teachers Credit Union promoted Lance Kissler to senior community development officer for the company’s marketing department. He has been with the company since 2010. STCU also promoted Keith Appleton to community development officer. He previously served as education outreach coordinator and has been with the company for three years.
• David Bobbitt has been appointed as chairman of the board of Pacific Northwest Banking School for two more years. He graduated from Pacific Northwest Banking School in 1981 and currently serves as chairman and CEO of Community 1st Bank.
• Spokane County Public Works has hired Robert Keneally as operations and maintenance superintendent. He previously worked for Stratford Suites in Airway Heights as general manager.
• Shawn Bassham has been named president of Kootenai Health Foundation. She replaces Teri Farr, who is retiring after working with the organization since 2000. Bassham previously served as executive director of the Wyoming Medical Center Foundation. She holds a master’s degree from Colorado State University and is a Certified Fundraising Executive.
• Dirne Community Health Center has hired Ben Gaby as chief operating officer. He holds a bachelor’s degree in business management and a master’s degree in business administration, and he previously worked for a large multi-site community health center in Southern Idaho.
• InCyte Pathology has hired Noelle Rutty as a cyto lab aide and Sandra Johnson as a biller. Rutty recently graduated from a medical assistant program while Johnson previously worked for People to People Ambassador Programs. The company also hired Nancy Lee as an administrative assistant. Lee previously worked for NightHawk Radiology.
• W. Michael Stobie has joined Spokane Sports and Physical Therapy as a physical therapist. He graduated from Regis University.
• Critical Power Exchange in Spokane Valley promoted Nicholas Peterson from a project manager to director of marketing. He has been with the company since January 2012.