Passed away at his home in Pleasant Valley near Naples, Idaho on September 10, 2012.
Funeral Services will be held on Friday, September 14, 2012 at 11:00am in the Free Methodist Church in Bonners Ferry, Idaho with interment following in the Grandview Cemetery.
Glen was born on August 28, 1922 to Claude and Olive (Harvey) Grove in Caldwell, Idaho.
Glen married Frieda Irene Bolinger on August 4, 1945. They had four children Alice Uriona, Claud Grove, Bonnie Grove and Donald Grove. They operated a dairy farm on the Westside Road and in 1970 the moved to Pleasant Valley where the farmed and raised beef cattle.
He was preceded in death by his wife Frieda, his parents Claude and Olive, brother Roy and grandson Larry Don and a great grand daughter Danielle.
He is survived by his children and their spouses, five grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
Family and friends are invited to sign Glen’s book at www.bonnersferryfuneralhome.com Arrangements are entrusted to the care of BONNERS FERRY FUNERAL HOME, BONNERS FERRY, ID.
Subscribe and login to the Spokesman-Review to read and comment on this story
Most read stories
- Front & Center: Small-scale campers with a down-to-earth vision …
- Nothing half-hearted about Coeur d’Alene half Ironman 70.3 …
- Hogwash Whiskey Den loses $10,000 worth of scotch in flood …
- Life without arena football: Faithful fans root for return of high-flying sport to Spokane …
- Goodbye Linnie’s Thai: Storied corner to be site of new women’s shelter …