North Idaho Sportsman’s Expo to debut April 27-28
The North Idaho Sportsman’s Expo – catering to hunters, anglers, boaters and RVers – will debut Saturday and next Sunday at the Kootenai County Fairgrounds.
The new event will include clubs and retail vendors, factory reps plus, boat dealers and a series of hunting and fishing seminars each day.
The Timberworks Lumberjack Show will perform at least twice each day.
Seminar presenters include:
• Brad Broadwell and Bob Ploof on walleye fishing in local waters.
• Tony McCalmant, one of the region’s top-ranked tournament anglers, will cover local bass.
• Jim Grassi, author and fishing educator, will talk on fishing and bass.
• Seth Burrell on salmon fishing on area lakes and rivers
• Brian Farley with tips on becoming an outdoorsmen and hunter.
Show times are 10 a.m.-8 p.m. on Saturday and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. next Sunday.