Arrow-right Camera

Spokane

Fire burns duplex in North Spokane

Mon., Aug. 26, 2013, 10:38 p.m.

Pet lost, people safe

A North Spokane duplex caught fire Monday night, displacing two families and killing a pet.

The blaze at 2514 N. Denver started as a car fire, then spread to a car port and then the duplex, according to fire officials.

Every in the duplex escaped unhurt, according to initial reports.

Firefighters were knocking down the fire at press time.


 
Tags: fire

Click here to comment on this story »