The goal of Somebody Needs You is to match donors with the specific requests of needy Spokane area residents.
The list of requests is coordinated by the Volunteers of America in cooperation with recognized social service agencies in Spokane. If you have an item to donate, please contact the social service agency directly. Donors who can deliver items are especially appreciated. If someone you know needs help, contact a local social service agency provider.
• Foster mom needs twin bed. Contact Kim at Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program, (509) 893-4123.
• Couple with seven children who were burglary victims need couch, kitchen table and chairs, toddler beds, bedding, towels, dresser, children’s clothing and miscellaneous household supplies. Contact Yvonne at Parent-Child Assistance Program, (509) 979-2878.
• Single mom with three young children needs twin beds and crib. Contact Eric at NECC Head Start, (509) 279-6369.
• Family with special-needs children needs hats with ear flaps for two boys ages 3 and 4, and a girl, age 6.
• Family needs snow boots, toddler size 4 and boys size 4, dresser, baby swing, crib or toddler mattress and dresser. Contact Sari at Early Head Start, (509) 279-6905.
• Single mom with three girls needs pots and pans, cooking utensils, dishes, silverware, and chalkboard or dry-erase board. Contact Anne at Early Head Start, (509) 279-6903.