Somebody needs you
The goal of Somebody Needs You is to match donors with the specific requests of needy Spokane residents.
The list of requests is coordinated by the Volunteers of America in cooperation with recognized social service agencies in Spokane. If you have an item to donate, please contact the social service agency directly. Donors who can deliver items are especially appreciated. If someone you know needs help, contact a local social service agency provider.
• Family of eight needs kitchen table, eight kitchen chairs, electric dryer, and bunk bed or trundle bed. Contact Lynda at Early Head Start, (509) 279-6904.
• Disabled woman needs entertainment center and bookshelf. Contact Alan at Family Service Spokane, (509) 838-4128.
• Family of four needs bunk beds and bedding. Contact Ammie at East Valley ECEAP, (509) 927-3233.
• Recently-housed single mom with toddler needs dressers. Contact Jessica at Parent-Child Assistance Program, (509) 979-2556.
• Family with three special-needs children needs couch and loveseat. Contact Sari at Early Head Start, (509) 279-6905.
• Single foster mother needs twin bed. Contact Kim at ECEAP, (509) 893-4123.
• Family with five boys needs men’s winter boots in sizes ranging from 10-13 and storage bins, shelves or organizer. Contact Shannon at Early Head Start, (509) 279-6906.
• Pregnant single woman needs bassinet. Contact Susie at Parent-Child Assistance Program, (509) 838-6092, ext. 325.