Photo: Hot fire, warm comfort
Surveying the damage: Bridjett Vaughn, 10, is comforted by her father, Rick, after the Spokane Fire Department was called to their home in the 2400 block of West Broadway Avenue on Monday when the girl’s ATV caught fire. Rick was making a repair to the gas line when the blaze broke out, sending flames up to the rafters. Bridjett’s brother, Zach, right, helped save the garage from damage by grabbing a fire extinguisher and a water hose to douse the flames. “I’m upset. I’ve had a lot of fun on it,” Bridjett said about her damaged ATV.
Get stories like this in a free daily email