• The Northwest Neighborhood Council will meet today at 7 p.m. at Browne Elementary School, 5102 N. Driscoll Blvd.
• The Building Stronger Neighborhoods Committee will meet Monday at 11:30 a.m. at Chairs Coffee Shop, 113 W. Indiana Ave.
• The Administration Committee will meet Tuesday at 5 p.m. at the Office of Neighborhood Services, Sixth Floor, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
• The Manito/Cannon Hill Neighborhood Council will meet Tuesday at 7 p.m. at Wilson Elementary School, 911 W. 25th Ave.
• The Land Use Committee will meet next Thursday at 5 p.m. in the Council Briefing Center, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
Neighborhood Updates is looking for news that’s important to neighborhoods. Call Rainey Coffin at (509) 459-5434 or send an email to email@example.com. For a complete list of neighborhood council meetings and contacts, visit www.spokaneneighborhoods.org.>
Click here to comment on this story »