The Spokesman-Review

Spokesman-Review Reader Comments

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

Police: Toxic levels of pesticide in kids' lunch

PATNA, India (AP) — Police say samples of cooking oil and leftover food taken from an Indian school where 23 children died after eating lunch this past week were contaminated with “very toxic” levels of an agricultural pesticide. Ravindra Kumar, the additional director general of …

Read the full story »


You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus


Close

Sections


Profile

Close

Contact the Spokesman

Main switchboard:
(509) 459-5000
(800) 338-8801
Newsroom:
(509) 459-5400
(800) 789-0029
Customer service:
(800) 338-8801