Somebody Needs You
The goal of Somebody Needs You is to match donors with the specific requests of needy Spokane residents.
The list of requests is coordinated by the Volunteers of America in cooperation with recognized social service agencies in Spokane. If you have an item to donate, please contact the social service agency directly. Donors who can deliver items are especially appreciated. If someone you know needs help, contact a local social service agency provider.
• Single mother of two needs washer and dryer. Contact Pam at DSHS Division of Developmental Disabilities, (509) 329-2908.
• Formerly homeless single mother in school needs dressers. Contact Kim at Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program, (509) 893-4123.
• Single mother with full-time job needs twin bed. Contact Yvonne at Parent-Child Assistance Program, (509) 979-2878.
• Single mother of four, including twin toddlers, needs bunk bed and toddler bed. Contact Andrea at Frontier Behavior Health, (509) 838-4128.
• Single mother needs beds, couch, pots, pans, plates and floor lamp. Contact Heather or Shauna at Parent-Child Assistant Program, (509) 981-6519.
• Single man undergoing cancer treatment needs microwave and dresser. Contact Carolyn at American Indian Community Center, (509) 362-4290.