• The Building Stronger Neighborhoods Committee will meet Monday at 11:30 a.m. at Spokane Fire Department, Station 4, 1515 W. First Ave.
• The Town Hall Committee will meet Monday at 6 p.m. at East Central Community Center, 500 S. Stone St.
• The Administrative Committee will meet Tuesday at 5 p.m. in the Office of Neighborhood Services, Sixth Floor, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
• The Manito/Cannon Hill Neighborhood Council will meet Tuesday at 7 p.m. in the gymnasium at Wilson Elementary School, 911 W. 25th Ave.
• The Land Use Committee will meet next Thursday at 5 p.m. in the Council Briefing Center, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
For a neighborhood council meetings and contacts, visit www. spokane neighborhoods.org.