The goal of Somebody Needs You is to match donors with the specific requests of needy Spokane residents.
The list of requests is coordinated by the Volunteers of America in cooperation with recognized social service agencies in Spokane. If you have an item to donate, please contact the social service agency directly. Donors who can deliver items are especially appreciated. If someone you know needs help, contact a local social service agency provider.
• Disabled senior couple needs twin bed, table and chairs, end table, pots and pans, and twin or full sheets and blankets. Contact Mary at Elder Services, (509) 458-7450.
• Single mother of three needs bunk beds, microwave and TV. Contact Shanna at East Valley ECEAP, (509) 893-4122.
• Single father of two needs wooden bunk beds. Contact Kim at East Valley ECEAP, (509) 893-4123.
• Family of six needs bunk beds and/or trundle bed. Contact Heather at Parent-Child Assistance Program, (509) 979-2556.
• Single father needs vacuum cleaner and bookshelves. Contact Shannon at Early Head Start, (509) 475-7018.