June 16, 1982 -
April 30, 2013
Born in Spokane Valley, Jesse attended Freeman School and graduated from East Valley High School. He enjoyed motorcycles and his friends. He worked as a commercial truck driver the last several years.
Jesse is survived by his father, Roger Knight and step-mother, Lynn Jones; mother, Debbie Orrino and step-father, Ken Orrino; brothers, Jake (Jen) Knight and beloved niece Jillian, Kenny (Sonja) Orrino, Travis (Joelle) Orrino; sister, April Mariano (Ryan Elder); and many aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews. He is preceded in death by both grandfathers and his cousin, Jared Mithoug.
A service was held May 4, 2013. Jesse was a force of nature, greeting all with a smile and hug. He was a loving son, brother and friend and will be so missed. Jesse - at peace with Jesus.
Community Cremation and Funeral Spokane Valley
13127 E. Sprague, Spokane Valley, WA 99216
Subscribe and login to the Spokesman-Review to read and comment on this story
Most read stories
- Federal lawsuit filed against WSP employee who crashed into four cars in 2014 …
- Tiny town of Mesa ordered to pay $175,000 to former mayor over records dispute …
- Man Jailed In Standoff Near WSU …
- Boeing’s retiring boomers underscore U.S. manufacturing plight …
- Voter interest in the midterm elections stands at a historic high with a singular focus: Trump …