May 30, 2013 in Washington Voices
Colin Mulvany photo Buy this photo

The Five Mile Prairie Grange No. 905 has been active in the community since 1929 and the hall has been serving the Five Mile area since 1913.

Colin Mulvany photo Buy this photo

Members of Five Mile Prairie No. 905 Grange, from left, Diana Strasser, Chris Hemp and Janet Watson, paint sections of an 8-foot-by-8-foot quilt block that will be placed on the east exterior side of the Grange hall at 3024 W. Strong Road.