| Stock symbol:
| Reporting period:
Profit of $1.2 million
6 cents per share
Versus 3Q 2013:
Loss of $906,000
(5 cents per share)
| Revenue: $42.6 million
Compared with $45.5 million one year prior.
Red Lion increased comparable-hotel direct operating margins. The company expects to invest $12 million to $16 million in capital improvements in 2013.
Most read stories
- Washington State quarterback Tyler Hilinski found dead of apparent suicide inside Pullman apartment …
- Washington State teammates, college football community react to Tyler Hilinski’s death …
- Oh, brother! Washington State backup QB Tyler Hilinski had family far and wide watching his epic com …
- Grip on Sports: Competition takes a back seat after what happened in Pullman yesterday …
- Spokane among ‘Cities on the Rise,’ according to National Geographic Traveler magazine …