The fourth annual Winemakers Dinner Series at Priest River Hardwood Grill begins today.
The series offers regional winemakers a chance to showcase four wines during a five-course meal.
The series runs November through May.
Here are the winemakers and the 2013-14 schedule:
• Today, Robert Karl Cellars of Spokane
• Dec. 4, Flathead Lake Winery of Columbia Falls, Mont.
• Jan. 8, Knipprath Cellars of Spokane
• Feb. 5, Sawtooth Winery of Nampa, Idaho
• March 5, Ten Spoon Vineyard and Winery of Missoula.
• April 9, Wawawai Canyon Winery of Pullman
• May 7, Bridge Press Cellars of Spokane
Dinners cost $35 each. Seating starts at 6 p.m. Dinner is served at 6:30 p.m. There’s room for 28 people; reservations are recommended.
Priest River Hardwood Grill features grilled or smoked meats and vegetables, cooked over hardwood, mostly with local fruit wood. It’s open daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. at 5634 Highway 2 in Priest River.
For more information, call the restaurant at (208) 448-4489.
sponsored According to two 2015 surveys, 62 percent of Americans do not have enough savings to handle an unexpected emergency, much less any long-term plans.