Somebody needs you
The goal of Somebody Needs You is to match donors with the specific requests of needy Spokane residents.
The list of requests is coordinated by the Volunteers of America in cooperation with recognized social service agencies in Spokane. If you have an item to donate, contact the social service agency directly. Donors who can deliver items are especially appreciated.
• Family with three children needs queen and twin bedding, pots and pans, dishes, curtains, and any bedroom, kitchen or living room furniture. Contact Selina at Community Health Association of Spokane, (509) 434-0297.
• Single mother with two children needs a twin bed. Contact Lindsey at New Horizon Care Centers, (509) 624-1244, ext. 208.
• Single mother of two boys needs bunk beds. Contact Sydney at Frontier Behavioral Health, (509) 838-4128.
• Single mother of disabled boy needs toddler bed, mattress and bedding. Contact Jessica at Parent-Child Assistance Program, (509) 435-7572.
• Family needs twin beds. Contact Sally at Passages Family Support, (509) 481-8979.