There is one comment on this story. Click here to view comment >>

Get stories like this in a free daily email

October 17, 2013 in Washington Voices
Stefanie Pettit photos photo

The Latah Schoolhouse was built in 1908. It is owned by Heidi and Kevin Turnbough who are gradually restoring the building.

The original bell was removed in the 1930s and was given to Shadle Park High School. It was later returned and now stands in a frame on the lawn.