• The Community Assembly will meet Friday at 4 p.m. in the Council Briefing Chambers, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
• The Urban Forestry Committee will meet Tuesday at 3 p.m. at Finch Arboretum, 3404 W. Woodland Blvd.
• The Chief Garry Park Neighborhood Council will meet Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at Christ the King Anglican Church, 2103 E. Mission Ave.
• The Cliff/Cannon Neighborhood Council will meet Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the Woman’s Club, 1428 W. Ninth Ave.
• The Rockwood Neighborhood Council will meet Tuesday at 7 p.m. in the cafeteria at Hutton Elementary School, 908 E. 24th Ave.
• The Browne’s Addition Neighborhood Council will meet Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. at the Museum of Arts & Culture, 2316 W. First Ave.
sponsored You’ve probably heard of co-ops: food co-ops, childcare co-ops, housing co-ops, energy co-ops.