|Ticker symbol: CWTR|
| Reporting period:
Loss of $16.4 million
(54 cents per share)
Versus 2012 Q2:
Loss of $17.6 million
(58 cents per share)
$149.7 million, compared with $163.7 million 2Q 2012.
Company CEO Jill Dean said sales were lower than planned because of fewer shoppers in its stores in July. CWTR hasn’t posted a quarterly profit since the second quarter of 2010.
Most read stories
- John Blanchette: Cougars’ win over Colorado shows new normal …
- Vince Grippi’s three takes: Cougars bounce back with some new faces …
- Three touchdown passes, strong defensive play leads No. 15 Washington State to 28-0 win over Colorad …
- Trump’s tax reform: A clarification …
- Washington State coach gets minimal turnout for ‘Pay Coach Leach’ rally in Lubbock …