|Ticker symbol: CWTR|
| Reporting period:
Loss of $16.4 million
(54 cents per share)
Versus 2012 Q2:
Loss of $17.6 million
(58 cents per share)
$149.7 million, compared with $163.7 million 2Q 2012.
Company CEO Jill Dean said sales were lower than planned because of fewer shoppers in its stores in July. CWTR hasn’t posted a quarterly profit since the second quarter of 2010.
Most read stories
- Mother killed in crash on U.S. 395; son will face vehicular homicide charge, WSP says …
- Wheat farmers oppose Trump farm budget proposal …
- Former Seattle Seahawks star Curt Warner opens up about twin sons’ battle with autism …
- Drugs, despair and waning hope: A girl’s struggle with addiction leaves a family wondering what’s ne …
- Medicare changes – the good and the bad …