|Ticker symbol: CWTR|
| Reporting period:
Loss of $16.4 million
(54 cents per share)
Versus 2012 Q2:
Loss of $17.6 million
(58 cents per share)
$149.7 million, compared with $163.7 million 2Q 2012.
Company CEO Jill Dean said sales were lower than planned because of fewer shoppers in its stores in July. CWTR hasn’t posted a quarterly profit since the second quarter of 2010.
Subscribe and login to the Spokesman-Review to read and comment on this story
Most read stories
- Former Gonzaga stars Kevin Pangos, Kyle Wiltjer clash in EuroLeague playoffs …
- Hello Kitty Cafe Truck is coming to downtown Spokane …
- Huey Lewis’ plight puts a spotlight on hearing loss …
- Switching programs, MultiCare Spokane hopes to streamline medical records for patients …
- Five to watch: Players to keep an eye on during the Crimson and Gray game …