Here are the answers to this week’s newspaper quiz:
1. B. The Evergreen State leads the nation, accounting for about one-fifth of the craft distilleries.
2. C. Universities are readjusting programs to meet the high demand for health care professionals.
3. D. The Spokane Valley City Council is expected to relax the 1,000-foot buffer around recreational trails.
4. B. Frazier Glenn Miller Jr. was a prosecution witness at Butler’s 1988 federal trial.
5. C. Lisa Mispley Fortier is Gonzaga’s new women’s basketball coach, replacing Kelly Graves after his move to the University of Oregon.
On the Web: Try your hand at our interactive quiz at www.spokesman. com/newsquiz, where all entrants are eligible to win movie tickets and our overall champ wins a $50 gift card to the Davenport Hotel.
Last week’s winners are Ryan Burkey, of Chewelah, Wash., who won a $50 gift card, and Sharon Hamilton, of Veradale, who won the movie tickets.