Here are the answers to this week’s newspaper quiz:
1. B. The pay is higher in the city.
2. C. Last week, the city adopted the ponderosa pine as its official tree.
3. C. The judge closed the preliminary hearing in an effort to ensure the teen gets a fair trial.
4. B. A TV series about zombies is set to be filmed in Spokane.
5. E. More than 600,000 Washingtonians are newly insured under the Affordable Care Act.
On the Web: Try your hand at our interactive quiz at www.spokesman.com/newsquiz, where all entrants are eligible to win movie tickets and our overall champ wins a $50 gift card to the Davenport Hotel.
Last week’s winners are Jim Eggers, of Mead, who won a $50 gift card, and Steve Jones, of Spokane, who won the movie tickets.