|Stock symbol: KTCC|
|Reporting period: 4Q|
Profit of $1.4 million
12 cents per share
Versus 4Q 2013:
Profit of $2.4 million
21 cents per share
|Revenue: $72.1 million
Same-quarter one year earlier revenue was $84.6 million.
Total 2014 profit was $7.6 million, compared with 2013’s total of $12.6 million.
Company CEO Craig Gates said the company continues to diversify its customer programs and expand its manufacturing capabilities.
Subscribe and login to the Spokesman-Review to read and comment on this story
Most read stories
- WSU, Mike Leach face lawsuit over football player’s dismissal …
- Noodle and Goldy: Ferris baseball seniors thrive despite life-threatening illnesses …
- Coping with porphyria: For Spokane woman, life-long illness finally has a name …
- Citing costs, U.S. House votes to halt additional water spills for salmon …
- Former Spokane police sergeant convicted of rape drops attorney; sentencing postponed …