|Stock symbol: KTCC|
|Reporting period: 4Q|
Profit of $1.4 million
12 cents per share
Versus 4Q 2013:
Profit of $2.4 million
21 cents per share
|Revenue: $72.1 million
Same-quarter one year earlier revenue was $84.6 million.
Total 2014 profit was $7.6 million, compared with 2013’s total of $12.6 million.
Company CEO Craig Gates said the company continues to diversify its customer programs and expand its manufacturing capabilities.
Most read stories
- Washington will keep net neutrality in state if FCC won’t for the nation, Inslee says …
- Members of Polish death metal band Decapitated released from jail while awaiting Spokane rape trial …
- Local Spokane actor pleads guilty to beating girlfriend with baseball bat …
- Matt Santangelo pours more effort into Hoopfest after stepping away from Zags radio …
- Norovirus outbreak spreading in Stevens County …