That’s News to you answers
Here are the answers to this week’s newspaper quiz:
1. B. “Knights of Badassdom” focuses on live-action role-playing (LARPing) characters and will be screened Tuesday in Spokane.
2. B. The nation’s $1.1 trillion budget, which is expected to be signed by President Obama, is the first since 2009.
3. B. In 2006 and 2009 the Shock won af2 championships, and in 2010 the team won the Arena Football League championship.
4. D. Hunt says people start falling off the diet wagon about 15 weeks after the start of the new year.
5. D. About 88 percent of Idaho adults on assistance are participating in work programs.
On the Web: Now that you’ve warmed up your news sense, try your hand at our online quiz at href=”http://www.spokesman.com/newsquiz/”>www.spokesman.com /newsquiz, where top entries go into a weekly drawing for a $50 gift card to the Davenport Hotel and all entries this week go into a drawing for movie tickets. To give our newspaper readers a boost, some of the questions in this quiz also appear online.
Last week’s winners are Linda Stanescu, of Sprague, Wash., who won a $50 gift card, and Richard O’Brien, of Spokane, who won the movie tickets.