• The Community Assembly will meet Friday at 4 p.m. in the Council Briefing Center, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
• The East Central Neighborhood Council will meet Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at the East Central Community Center, 500 S. Stone St.
• The Logan Neighborhood Council will meet Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at the Fourth Memorial Church, 2000 N. Standard St.
• The Lincoln Heights Neighborhood Council will meet Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the Southside Community and Senior Activity Center, 3151 E. 27th Ave.
• The Hillyard Neighborhood Council will meet Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. at the Northeast Community Center, 4001 N. Cook St.
• The Land Use Committee will meet July 17 at 5 p.m. at the West Central Community Center, 1603 N. Belt St.
• The Morgan Acres Neighborhood Council will meet July 17 at 6 p.m. at Spokane County Fire District 9, Station 98, 6606 N. Regal St.
sponsored You’ve probably heard of co-ops: food co-ops, childcare co-ops, housing co-ops, energy co-ops.