Here are the answers to this week’s newspaper quiz:
1. C. Nine students enrolled for the 20 spots in the pilot program, which has been beset by bickering between the University of Washington and Washington State University.
2. D. A host of companies have built data centers in Quincy, Washington, because land is cheap, hydropower rates are low and there are ample fiber connections.
3. C. Adults 21 and over can buy usable marijuana in amounts up to 1 ounce.
4. C. About 73 percent of University of Idaho respondents supported using sales taxes from auto parts and tires.
5. D. Garvey played for the 1970 Spokane Indians team that was called the best minor league baseball team of the second half of the 20th century by Baseball America.
On the Web: Try your hand at our interactive quiz at www.spokesman.com/newsquiz, where all entrants are eligible to win movie tickets and our overall champ wins a $50 gift card to the Davenport Hotel.
Last week’s winners are Joy Jelsing, of Mead, who won a $50 gift card, and Kevin Hee, of Spokane, who won the movie tickets.