Profit of $758,000
18 cents per share
Versus 2Q 2013:
Profit of $1.2 million
(33 cents per share)
|Revenue: Total revenue was $4.7 million, the same as 2Q 2013, the company reported.
For the first six months of 2014 revenue fell to $9.1 million, down from $9.7 million a year ago, due largely to a drop in mortgage refinancing.
Company CEO Randy Fewel said noninterest income dropped by $224,000 in the quarter, to $870,000. Much of that relates to lower service charges and lower income from foreclosed real estate properties.
Most read stories
- Health district criticizes mailer targeting Spokane City Council candidate’s restaurant …
- Man Convicted Of Killing Parents 16 Years Ago …
- The hunt: First-time hunter, 45, bags trophy buck with first shot …
- Trump’s tax reform: A clarification …
- Grip on Sports: No matter how the Seahawks win, Russell Wilson seems to take a beating …