Here are the answers to this week’s newspaper quiz:
1. C. The new rule gives purchasing preference to items that are PCB-free.
2. B. Local United Methodist churches banded together in the late 1950s to start what is now Rockwood Retirement Communities.
3. E. Beginning July 1, registered domestic partnerships will be available only to couples with one partner 62 or over regardless of gender.
4. B. The Seattle megachurch expanding to Spokane is Mars Hill Church.
5. C. Bart Templeman has turned a 10-acre site on the Rathdrum Prairie into a camp for track and field throwers.
On the Web: Try your hand at our interactive quiz at www.spokesman.com/newsquiz, where all entrants are eligible to win movie tickets, and our overall champ wins a $50 gift card to the Davenport Hotel.
Last week’s winners are Keith Cone, of Colbert, who won a $50 gift card, and Erica VanNatta, of Spokane, who won the movie tickets.