The goal of Somebody Needs You is to match donors with the specific requests of Spokane residents in need.
The list of requests is coordinated by the Volunteers of America in cooperation with recognized social service agencies in Spokane. If you have an item to donate, please contact the social service agency directly. Donors who can deliver items are especially appreciated. If someone you know needs help, contact a local social service agency provider.
• Formerly homeless single mother and two children need items to furnish new apartment: couch, loveseat, shelves, dressers, bookshelves, end tables, and organizers for kitchen, closet and bathroom. Contact Tonya at Parent-Child Assistance Program, (509) 995-0791.
• Full-time student with five children needs silverware, pots, pans, cooking utensils, dishes, dishtowels, microwave, coffeemaker and towels. Contact Jessica at Parent-Child Assistance Program, (509) 435-7572.
• Job-seeking woman needs reliable bicycle suitable for citywide job search. Contact Martha at CHAS, (509) 434-0271.
• Disabled woman needs double mattress set, dresser, couch and loveseat. Contact Mary at American Indian Community Center, (509) 535-0886.
• Low-income men, woman and children in multifamily situation need loveseat and recliner. Contact Deborah at American Indian Community Center, (509) 535-0886.