• The Land Use Committee will meet today at 5 p.m. in the Council Briefing Center, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
• The Northwest Neighborhood Council will meet today at 7 p.m. at Browne Elementary School, 5102 N. Driscoll Blvd.
• The Morgan Acres Neighborhood Council will meet today at 6 p.m. at Spokane County Fire District 9, Station 98, 6606 N. Regal St.
• The Building Stronger Neighborhoods Committee will meet Monday at 5 p.m. at Spokane County Fire Department, Station 4, 1515 W. First Ave.
• The Town Hall meeting will be Monday at 6 p.m. at East Central Community Center, 500 S. Stone St.
• The Administrative Committee will meet Tuesday at 5 p.m. in the Office of Neighborhood Services, Sixth Floor, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
Click here to comment on this story »