Several area residents were named to honors or dean’s lists at their universities.
• Michael Rojeski, of Spokane, has been named to the honors list for the fall 2013 semester at Fairleigh Dickinson University’s Metropolitan Campus in Teaneck, N.J.
• Spokane resident Ava Petersen has been named to the fall 2013 dean’s list at University of Nebraska in Lincoln, Neb. She is a graduate of Gonzaga Preparatory School.
• Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind., has named Luke Petersen, of Spokane, to the fall 2013 dean’s list. He is a graduate of Gonzaga Preparatory School.
• John Loeffler, of Medical Lake, was named to the fall 2013 dean’s list at Emory College in Atlanta.
• Spokane resident William Cowles Meyer has been named to the fall 2013 semester dean’s list at California Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks, Calif.
• Britta LaVoie, of Colbert, and Kathryn Onley, of Newport, have been named to the dean’s list for the fall 2013 quarter at Pacific University in Forest Grove, Ore.
• Eastern Mennonite University in Harrisonburg, Va., has named Jonathan Burkholder, of Warden, to the dean’s list for the fall 2013 semester. He is the son of Glenn and Mary Burkholder.
• The University of Montana in Missoula has named Michelle Tatko, of Spokane, and Shanna Thompson, of Spokane Valley, to the fall 2013 dean’s list.
• Spokane resident Joey Garrison has been named to the fall 2013 dean’s list at University of Minnesota - Twin Cities.
• Kara Rondeau, of Mead, has been named to the fall 2013 semester dean’s list with High Honors at University of Northwestern - St. Paul.
• Azusa Pacific University in Azusa, Calif., has named Hannah Dietzen and Amelia Fairburn, both of Spokane, and Nichole Wilcox, of Mead, to the dean’s list for the fall 2013 semester.
sponsored You’ve probably heard of co-ops: food co-ops, childcare co-ops, housing co-ops, energy co-ops.