Here are the answers to this week’s newspaper quiz:
1. C. Scoot-n-shoot is a method of hiding behind a gobbler decoy to sneak up on a wild turkey.
2. D. Spokane officials support an Integrated Clean Water Plan that will cost about $310 million.
3. B. Myrtle Woldson’s bequest will provide funding to build a new performing arts center on the Gonzaga University campus.
4. A. Idaho attorneys argued a federal judge should uphold Idaho’s ban on same-sex marriage because it benefits children.
5. B. Spokane’s semipro football team is the Wolfpack.
On the Web: Try your hand at our interactive quiz at www.spokesman.com/ newsquiz, where all entrants are eligible to win movie tickets and our overall champ wins a $50 gift card to the Davenport Hotel.
Last week’s winners are Karen Harting, of Chewelah, Washington, who won a $50 gift card, and Mary Terhaar, of Spokane, who won the movie tickets.