Here are the answers to this week’s newspaper quiz:
1. C. Scoot-n-shoot is a method of hiding behind a gobbler decoy to sneak up on a wild turkey.
2. D. Spokane officials support an Integrated Clean Water Plan that will cost about $310 million.
3. B. Myrtle Woldson’s bequest will provide funding to build a new performing arts center on the Gonzaga University campus.
4. A. Idaho attorneys argued a federal judge should uphold Idaho’s ban on same-sex marriage because it benefits children.
5. B. Spokane’s semipro football team is the Wolfpack.
On the Web: Try your hand at our interactive quiz at www.spokesman.com/ newsquiz, where all entrants are eligible to win movie tickets and our overall champ wins a $50 gift card to the Davenport Hotel.
Last week’s winners are Karen Harting, of Chewelah, Washington, who won a $50 gift card, and Mary Terhaar, of Spokane, who won the movie tickets.
sponsored According to two 2015 surveys, 62 percent of Americans do not have enough savings to handle an unexpected emergency, much less any long-term plans.