WSU: ... Utah will bring in quite possibly the best linebacker duo in the conference. Elsewhere in the Pac-12, it’s never too early to look at the bowl projections. ...
- Grip on Sports: If the weather cools, it's possible football won't be disrupted by smoke this August
- Grip on Sports: College football's sounds are back, doing their best to drown out the noises from the M's recent face plant
- Grip on Sports: This latest M's collapse may actually hurt more than similiar ones in the recent past
- Grip on Sports: The weekend shows once again Gonzaga is an attractive destination for Europe's best young big men
- Grip on Sports: The heat is on everywhere, from high school football practice in Idaho to far away as Texas, where the M's hope to survive
- Grip on Sports: The only thing that rivals the numbers on the thermometer is the number of stories to tell
- Grip on Sports: Before we begin the weekend, we need to check in with the Mariners, Cougars and the weatherman
- Grip on Sports: Given an opportunity by Paxton's injury, Felix shines but the A's still take a little more of the luster off the Mariners' season
- Grip on Sports: With the local teams' struggles, it's getting tougher and tougher to focus on baseball
- Grip on Sports: This is the time of year we are supposed to be outside worrying about our golf score, not checking the air's score
- Grip on Sports: Would you want a bunch of your 'fans' to decide if you keep your job? That's what happens in Seattle
- Grip on Sports: If the Seahawks are supposed to save what's been a tough late summer, they better get started tonight filling in the gaps
- Grip on Sports: Seahawks come up short but their overall performance has to be considered an improvement
- Grip on Sports: If the Mariners' door is closing, at least college football's window is opening
- Three Things to Know About the 2018 Sentinel Spartans
- Grip on Sports: You can call it a depth chart or a two-deep or whatever – just don't call it definitive
- Grip on Sports: If it weren't for the National League West, the M's would have a better view of the postseason
- Silence is a killer: Football great Mark Rypien speaks out about CTE
- Spokane neurosurgeon working on treatment for CTE
- Grip on Sports: From signings to trades to losses to endings to special sections, it is one packed day
A big bonus of Going Mobile is connecting with friends in far-flung places. For years, we've been wanting to visit Saffron Salmon on the beautiful Oregon Coast, and we finally ...
Toyota’s 4Runner is one of a handful of true sport-utes still plying America’s byways. The 4Runner is a throwback, a reminder of an era before the time that crossovers rose ...
If you had been standing in our kitchen this morning and looked out the south-facing windows, you might have seen a large hawk perched atop a tall grape stake fence. ...