Arrow-right Camera

The Spokesman-Review Newspaper The Spokesman-Review

Thursday, March 21, 2019  Spokane, Washington  Est. May 19, 1883
Clear Day 57° Clear
News >  Crime/Public Safety

RV fire likely caused by space heater

UPDATED: Wed., Dec. 5, 2018, 8:06 p.m.

From staff reports

An unoccupied RV suffered extensive damage after catching fire Wednesday.

The RV was located near a house and garage in the 1900 block of West Grace Avenue, according to a Spokane Fire Department news release. Fire crews extinguished the flames at about 8 a.m., before the fire could jump to the other structures.

No one was reported injured.

The fire is under investigation, but fire crews think an unattended space heater was probably to blame.

Wordcount: 76
Tags: crime, fire, news, RV

Subscribe to the Morning Review newsletter

Get the day’s top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning by subscribing to our newsletter.

You have been successfully subscribed!
There was a problem subscribing you to the newsletter. Double check your email and try again, or email webteam@spokesman.com